Pages

Monday, 13 February 2012

blood type

Most Asian countries like Korea and China seems to have an obsession with their blood type. Have you ever seen the Korean movie "My Boyfriend is Type B"?


In Malaysia, these sort of things are usually considered merapuh/merepek/merapik and etc because it does not really have any logical explanation to it. But yester yester day (translation, kemarin kemarin dulu), my friend who's studying veterinary in Indonesia suddenly whatsapped me asking my blood type. I answered  about 1 hour later, and obviously she didn't replied me directly because the moment has passed. Therefore, between the duration of me repling and her not replying back, my brain was hard at work trying to solve why in the world would she need to know my blood type. My blood type is O+ btw, and i only have known about it in Matrix because of the experiment to check jenis darah for the biology class. Anyhoo, she replied me later with an image. 

It was this;

[driving001.jpg]
and after some "astaga!!sangat sama ne perangai", she sent me two more images..

this

[painting001.jpg]
and this

[house.jpg]

Sangat-sangat serupa! *sigh* Shouldn't have told you guys my blood type kan. LOL! Neway, yang paling serupa is the driving part. I cannot and i mean CANNOT get bored during driving. Either i get angry at people kanan-kiri-depan-belakang me or i get a little dazed up. If ppl in front of me drive pelan, i automatically look at the meter and marah at their slow driving. And i also selalu look at the cermin just see if the car behind me is dekat or not. Because if the car jauh from me, i'll criticize them for being slow. And if they were dekat, i'd marah them for driving exceeding the speed limit in which i also break sometimes (in other words, hypocrite!!).

So, now i know why i am like that. Blame it all to the hemoglobin! LOL!

5 comments:

  1. I've always thought that I was an O since the lab in matrix! However, I've tried donating my blood when I was in Shah Alam, and there I've found that I'm actually a B....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakak pun type O. Kalau kau terer, cuba teka abang zainuddin darah apa? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. zal:yakah zal?LOL!but i did a re-checked jgk la after that for my medical check up..and besides, attitude dun lie kan?LOL!

    kakak:either B or AB!!haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sangat sama! mel...lood kitapon sm...ptt la bilik kita xpndai kms dlu...infect driving type pon sm ne

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahha!!kannn!!lpas confortable with each other,trus xpndi2 kmas bilik sda..haha!

    ReplyDelete

Buzz!