Pages

Monday, 18 July 2011

I ate some rotten chili!!

Thanx to a certain someone (yg x matang), I ate some baaadd chili…. To be exact, someone planted a chilli in my mouth this morning…here's how the story goes…..

Once upon a day, a suppose-to-be adult was bored and decided to post a highly controversial status in facebook that sounded like this:

To those who ate chilli: to all thesis student that had done their FYP in the s*** sc***** laboratory..you all are really smart to have finish ur FYP..and I am very proud and thankful for you, for abandoning your soil samples and not clean up all your apparatus after use..hopefully your CONVOCATION will be BLESSED for that…sekian~~

WTH??? Izit necessary???

First of all, I would like to apologize for being one of the students that didn't wash up the apparatus that I've used for my FYP..mimang saya termakan cili laaa…tp kan, why after all this while bru u want to ungkit all this??and in FB lagi!!and the thing I am most x puas hati is it's ur fault for letting me terasa because I've been to the soil science lab in numerous different and unrelated occasion to clean up all the apparatus but it's always locked!! Kami bukannya tinggal d asrama sudah for you to expect us to datong hari2..but we were supposed to expect you coming everyday as you are paid to!! Ask urself later if u did give the students chance to clean it all up when u know we are starting our internship in less than 2 weeks after submitting our final thesis??? Answer that and if u are still not satisfied, u can post anything you like in FB and I won't give a damn about it!!!

Bikin panas!! Mengaku matang tp still acting like a small child!!

2 comments:

  1. ouh!baru aku paham selepas baca dua kali...ahahah aku ingat ko makan cili for real.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha!!post dia tu dlm melayu bh,tp aku kasi translate pigi bi supaya x kna saman plagiarisme..wahahahah!!

    ReplyDelete

Buzz!