Pages

Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Family Affairs..LOL~

Being the youngest child always has its ups and downs in life.

The pros??

Ur the darling little angel in every grownups eyes (just until u started developing ur teenage angst)…

The cons?

Ur the happiness snatcher, as seen from the previous youngest child (no offense Sis) and every siblings tends to bully u in all way possible…


 

But all in all, I had a terrific childhood to teenhood to young-adulthood, and oso my adulthood…not yet my old-adulthood…(I shall name it my golden years..lol!)

Where did this all came from??

Haha!

I was just browsing my Dad's FB wall where he complaint at me last night that someone took his watermarked pictures for the Pesta Rumbia in Kuala Penyu last week, and added it to his blog..to top things off, Dad just called me asking if I've seen the Daily Express news yet today, as the same person that stole his watermarked pix had the nerve to publish his article in today's news..HELLO Mr. B sumthing2, bilang journalist, don't u know the rules of watermarked pictures?? If we were in the US or any European countries, u might get sued ur as* off, papa kedana tujuh keturunan, for taking a watermarked pix and cropping the watermark off and HAVING THE NERVE to publish it on a state newspaper!!

Okaii.. enough about that!!!

This entry is suppose to tell u about my Dad's birthday status last 7th of July about not being happy reaching the age of 55…but believe me, Daddy doesn't look his age at all..might even passed faking as a 45 year old…(from my point of viewla, IM BIASED!!)

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Dad..

Oh yeah, kembali ke cerita asal… my sis suddenly called me that day and asked me with a frightening (maybe?!) tone,

"Bapak pencen ka suda??"

And I was like LMAO!!!!!

(fyi, it means laughing my ass off)

And I answered "kenapa Tanya Ica pulak? Tanyala bah Bapak sendiri.."

Hehe!!!

I was puzzled she asked me that because

1) I'm her kid sister..

2) x ura2 pun pasal my dad's going to pencen this year..

3) Last but foremost, dia punya tone suara..haha! she was like, berbisik lg..hehe!

Funny kan my sis??? Eventhough she slalu ulun2 me when I was little (still an ongoing process), but she looks (I'm like 6 inches taller) and acts like my lil sis sumtimes..


 

LOL!!!


 

Soooo, the moral of the story is, WATERMARK ur pictures like I did!!!!hehe!!

Please refer to my previous entry to learn more about watermarking pictures using photoshop..lol!

P.S: I wrote this yesterday, fyi…=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buzz!